St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + full benefit package
about 1 month ago
SERVICE ENGINEER WANTED
Service, Maintenance, Fault Find and Repair and Small Works
AOV ssytems, Fire Alarms, and CCTV systems
A well-established Fire & Security company is now looking to hire a Service Engineer to join their current team of experienced engineers to cover London and Northern Home Counties.
It's a great opportunity for you to join a successful and rapidly growing company and working with some high-end customers.
As a Service Engineer, you will carry out Service, Maintenance, Fault Finding and Repair and some Small Works of predominately AOV systems (Automatic Opening Vents), Fire Alarms systems and CCTV would be advantageous.
Whats on offer:
- Basic Salary: up to £35k basic salary - with a pay review after 3-month probation period
- Company Van
- Monthly commission structure/bonus for approved recommendations turning into remedial work - typically 10% once over the threshold
- Work-life balance: 35-hour week and flexible working hours
- All commercial work - bars, hotels, restaurants etc
- Call-out is flexible, no strict policy; call out 1 in 4 (sometimes 1 in 5); £70 standby then paid per call out door to door; very little physical call outs!
What I need from you:
- Have proven service and maintenance experience within the fire & security industry.
- Must have experience working with Fire Alarms, AOV (Automatic Opening Vents)
- Expereince with CCTV systems would be advantageous.
- If you are a multi disciplined Service Engineer within the Fire and Security then even better!!!
- Loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career
- Proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you think this Service Engineering role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!