£30000 - £35000 per annum + van or car, call out, overtime
5 months ago
FIRE ALARMS, CCTV, ACCESS CONTROL, INTRUDER ALARMS
MAINTENANCE, FAULT FINDING, SERVICING
NORTHERN HOME COUNTIES
I am looking for a good Service Engineer, to carry out the following:
Service, Maintenance, Fault Find and Repair, Small Works of Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms (No specific systems, just good knowledge of most common generic ones on the market.)
About my client:
My based is based in Surrey with regional offices in Somerset and Essex. They are an independent business offering service driven solutions to its customers: Fire Safey, Electronic Security and Water Treatment needs.
A recognised market leader who are at home dealing with single site operations or multi-national blue chips.
Client base: Bars, Restaurants, Hotels etc, also do a lot with Local Authority and government bodies.
Employ 15/16 engineers currently, however using a lot of sub contractors at the moment and want to bring more of staffing in house.
About the role:
- Service, Maintenance, Fault Find and Repair, Small Works of Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms (No specific systems, just good knowledge of most common generic ones)
- A lot of the work is North London region and Northern Home Counties bordering Essex up!!
- Call out 1 in 4, week on, £70 standby, then paid per call out door to door on top.
- Call out is flexible,no strict policy, just expect the engineer to communicate.
- Expect very little phyisical call out as call out is usually very quiet.
- Expect to go into Central London around 2/3 times a week.
- All commercial work - bars, hotels, restaurants etc.
- A qualified and seasoned Engineer - multi disciplined Engineer is preferred, must have experience of servicing and maintaining both fire alarm systems and security systems such as CCTV, Access Control systems, intruder alarms.
- Someone living in Stevenage, St Albans for example would work perfectly with access to the motorway - will also consider North London region or anywhere in the Northern Home Counties.
- Ideally looking for a multi Disciplined Engineer that can turn hand both fire and security systems.
Salary and Package:
- Salary £30k to £35k depending on expereince, salary will be reviewed after your 3 month probationary period.
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Smart Phone
If the above appeals and you meet with the criteria please do not delay in applying for this role.
Only applicants with the relavant experience will be contacted.