South East London, London
£25000 - £34000 per annum + full benefit package
11 months ago
SECURITY SERVICE ENGINEER
CCTV, INTRUDER ALARMS, ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
Abouy my client:
A National bespoke technology led 'Electronic Eecurity Solutions' provider who provide a wide breadth of experience and knowledge across a wide field of services and products.
My client employs 15 Engineers across the board, turn over £4M, main HQ in Northern Ireland, with an office in Hemel Hempsted. 70% of business is UK mainland.
An experienced Security Service Engineer, to carry reactive and planned maintenance of CCTV systems (Hikvision, AdPro) and Galaxy Intruder Alarms for various Ford Showrooms predominately across London (25/30 London sites), but also in other locations such as Bristol, Birmingham etc.
- An experienced Security Sytems Engineer.
- Must live a commutable distance from London and M25, be happy to cover London.
- Have good technical understanding and hands on experience with Hikvison and AdPro cameras and Galaxy Intruder Alarms. Technical questions on these systems will be asked at interview stage.
Relevant role information:
- Offering a salary of around and up to £34k.
- Travel time - paid after 1 hour
- call out ratio and rates - £180 oncall per week, phone calls £7 per call plus normal hourly rate
- overtime amount and rates - normal rates apply
- Vehicle - Ford
- Work Pal, mobile, tablet
- Pension - company pension scheme
- Holiday -28 days per year
- Working hours - 40 hour week and on call rota
Do not hesitate in applying for this role if you meet with the criteria.