£25000 - £30000 per annum + pension and parking
3 months ago
Service Desk Coordinator required
- Seeking a skilled 'Service Desk Administrator/Coordinator'
- To operate from my client's office in Camberley
- Joining the main service desk team.
- Working on a very busy service desk - described as Busy and FUN!
- Will consider candidates from a variety of backgrounds, ideally Electronic Security but will consider candidates who have worked in a similar role working for a FM, M&E, Electrical, Mechanical, Lift companies etc.
Admin/support team looks like this:
- 2 on main desk, rest operating within more specialist contracts.
- Team - happy bunch, work well together, good team dynamics.
What's on offer:
- Salary: up to £27k+ depending on experience.
- Package: Pension scheme - 20 days holidays plus BH, rising to 25, capped at 5 years service.
- Office hours 08:00 to 17:00
- SIMPRO Software training provided
- Full training will be provided for this role.
- Must stem from a solid admin/administrator background, ideally have worked with and supported engineers in a previous role.
- Live ideally within a 30 min commute from offices in Camberley
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure, department is fun but very busy all of the time
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge and experience - be able to demonstrate
- Must be able to manipulate a excel spreadsheet - very important.
- Excellent customer service skills - must be able to demonstrate, give examples
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Articulate, be able to spell and construct sentences well in business writing format.
- Highly organised, a planner.
- Happy to undergo a DBS Check/ Vetting check
- Provide references
If you are interested in this role and meet with the criteria please do no delay in contacting me on 02089711889 / firstname.lastname@example.org