Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire
£21000 - £27000 per annum
10 months ago
SERVICE DESK ADMINISTRATOR
- I am looking for a 'Service Desk' Administrator/Coordinator.
- To operate out my client's offices in Slough, the closer they live to the office the better.
- Joining the main desk team.
- Working on a very busy service desk - described as Busy, Load and FUN!
- Service Department consists of 34 Service Engineers and 8 Administrators
- Will consider candidates from a variety of backgrounds, ideally Electronic Security but will consider candidates who have worked in a similar role working for a FM, M&E, Electrical, Mechanical, Lift companies etc.
Admin/support team looks like this:
- 4 on main desk, rest operating within more specialist contracts.
- Ages range from early 20's right up to 50, a young vibrant team.
- Team - happy bunch, work well together, good team dynamics.
What's on offer:
- Salary: up to £27k depending on experience.
- Package: pension scheme, Frontline pay 5% contribution after 3 months, private health care after 6 months, 20 days holidays plus BH, rising to 22 in 2 years, rising up to 25, capped at 5 years.
- Office hours 08:00 to 17:00
- Full training will be provided for this role.
- Must stem from a solid admin background, ideally have worked with and supported engineers in a previous role.
- Live ideally within a 30 min commute from offices in Slough
- Able to work under pressure, department is fun but very busy all of the time.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge and experience - be able to demonstrate
- Must be able to manipulate a excel spreadsheet - very important.
- Excellent customer service skills - must be able to demonstrate, give examples
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Articulate, be able to spell and construct sentences well in business writing format.
Highly organised, a planner.
If you are interested in this role and meet with the criteria please do no delay in contacting me.