£18000 - £22000 per annum + full benefit package
10 months ago
SERVICE DESK ADMINISTRATOR
My client is a Hampshire based, reputable '£30m turnover' Fire and Electronic Security System Integrator/Installation Company/Lock Smiths/Man Guarding Company. They specialise in the design, installation and ongoing maintenance of Electronic Fire and Security Solutions.
NSI GOLD and BAFE ACCREDICATED.
- I am looking for a 'Service Desk' Administrator
- To operate out of my client's offices in Fareham.
- Will consider candidates from a variety of backgrounds, ideally Electronic Security but will consider candidates who have worked in a similar role working for a FM, M&E, Electrical, Mechanical, Lift companies etc.
- Must have experience of working with Engineers or Technicians of some capacity.
Duties of the role:
- Booking in 'Planned Maintenance' jobs
- Coordination of Engineers
- Dealing with Service Desk enquiries
- Using Cache system - having experience of this system will be an advantage.
What's on offer:
- Salary: up to £20k depending on experience.
- Office hours 08:30 to 17:00
- Full training will be provided for this role.
- Must stem from a solid admin background, ideally have worked with and supported engineers in a previous role.
- Live ideally within a 30 min commute from offices in Fareham.
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure, department is fun but very busy all of the time.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge and experience - be able to demonstrate
- Must be able to manipulate a excel spreadsheet - very important.
- Excellent customer service skills - must be able to demonstrate, give examples
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Articulate, be able to spell and construct sentences well in business writing format.
- Highly organised, a planner.
If you are interested in this role and meet with the criteria please do not delay in contacting me.