£18000 - £25000 per annum + full benefit package
about 1 month ago
ENGINEERING SUPPORT TEAM
A long-standing client of mine based in Bromsgrove is seeking an experienced Administrator to join a friendly support team of 4.
A large specialist National Electrical company specialising in Electronic Fire, Security and Telecommunications solutions.
Details of the role:
- The role is that of Administrator, supporting the Engineering and Contracts Team and looking after the client.
- Dealing with inbound queries and tasks
- Problem solving
- Coordination and scheduling of the engineering team and their work schedules.
- Admin duties and tasks
- This is an office-based role.
- Paying up to £25k depending on what you can bring to the table.
- Experienced Administrator, confident across most if not all Microsoft Office applications.
- Friendly, team player, good communicator.
- Easily commutable to the Bromsgove area - would suit someone who ideally drives.
- A driven multitasker
- Excellent communicator
- Team Player
If you are a down to earth, experienced Administrator, happy working in a small office environment, happy to be on the phone speaking with people then do not hesitate in applying for this role.
My contact number is 0208 971 1893, you can email me firstname.lastname@example.org