West End, London
£53000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
Service Delivery Manager (IT Support Manager) - Media Agency
You will be a Service Delivery Manager (Service Desk and IT Support Manager in other words) managing an IT Service Desk Team and Service Delivery in a dynamic media environment. You will have good Mac and Windows client operating systems support skills and knowledge.
You must have IT Team management skills and experience and experience of managing an IT Service Desk. Ideally, you will have been a Service Delivery Manager previously or IT Manager within a macOS focused media environment or macOS focused Managed Service Provider or enterprise environment.
You should also have:
- Project management and delivery experience.
- Knowledge of JAMF Casper and SCCM administration
- Microsoft Office Suite support.
- Active Directory and Group Policy Management experience.
- IT Service Management platform experience (Manage Engine, ideally)
- Windows Server technologies troubleshooting
- ITIL knowledge ( Foundation certification a bonus)
- Knowledge and experience of ISO 27001 (desirable)
The role is an excellent opportunity for an IT Manager who has experience in leading high performing IT service desk teams. You must be a friendly and approachable individual as well as diligent and highly organised with technical aptitude and a passion to get things done. You will be the key contact person representing and managing the IT support team liaising and escalating where necessary to the Ops and Network team.
You must be familiar with working in a similar role in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and have a good knowledge of the majority of our IT systems and technologies (Google, Mac, Windows, JAMF, SCCM, Creative agency software) have strong problem solving skills, management skills and be naturally collaborative.
Your primary focus must be to ensure you and your Service Delivery Desk team deliver a first-class IT service to users.
You will be working closely with all the other disciplines within the global IT department.
You MUST be technically proficient and have a background in technical support yourself. You need to have the drive and desire to be able to manage tech, people, logistics and scheduling. A strong all-rounder with the personality to take on such a role.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Leading the IT service team to support the day to day IT operational requirements across more than one office of this global Company and act as an escalation point for the service team
- To manage, monitor and ensure that all incidents and requests are resolved satisfactorily within the defined SLA agreement.
- Continuous improvement and effectiveness of the IT service management platform.
- Maintaining the Software & Hardware Asset Inventory and upgrade cycle.
- User hardware and software budget management and forecasting
- Develop user training programs.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this Mac IT role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Mac IT jobs include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS (formerly Mac OSX) and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. We have roles dealing with Google, Mac, Windows, JAMF, SCCM and Creative agency software. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS (formerly Mac OSX) IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac Recruitment Specialist for Mac IT jobs.