Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
£25000 - £28000 per annum + Pension and Medical Benefit
about 1 month ago
Are you a talented Administrator looking to take your skills to the next level, providing support to the service team for a growing company focusing on security electronic products?
Area: Gerrards Cross
Salary: up to £27K + Pension and Medical Benefit
Due to low staff turnover, my client is expanding at a steady rate and are now ready to invest time and effort for the right person with the right attitude.
So what makes our perfect Service Administrator?
- You have an exceptional attention to detail whilst maintaining speed & accuracy
- You are team player with strong organizational, time management, and computer skills
- Your experience further includes working with JDE, SAP, Excel on the advanced level (we're talking pivot tables and the monitoring of changes in reports)
- You're capable of hands-on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Additionally, you can do all the above with a smile on your face
As a Service Administrator your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Helping to schedule engineers time and service visits via PDA's working with the rest of the team to achieve the best use of available working hours
- Managing Preventative Maintenance visits with both clients and engineers
- Logging incoming calls for service support via phone and email onto Smartserve system
- Providing Provide completion paperwork for Preventive Maintenance visits and resolve any follow-up calls
What have we got to offer you?
- Salary: circa £27K (including bonus)
- Working with a dynamic, fast-paced, rewarding company
- Personal bonuses (based on your performance, attendance and customer satisfaction)
- Social events, good team environment
- Medical, Pension
OK, now over to you
If you think our Service Administrator role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!