£20000 - £24000 per annum + pension and health care
about 1 month ago
Service Desk Administrator required
ESSEX - Must have experience in the Security Sector (engineering)
- Seeking a skilled 'Service Desk Administrator/Coordinator'
- To operate from my client's office in ESSEX
- Joining the main service desk team/ operations team
- Working on a very busy service desk - described as Busy and FUN!
- Liaising with Engineers, organising diaries, liaising with clients, ordering kit, covering sickness
- Ideally candidates form an Electronic Security background but will consider candidates who have worked in a similar role working for a FM, M&E, Electrical, Mechanical, Lift companies etc
What's on offer:
- Salary: up to £24k depending on experience.
- Package: Pension scheme - 20 days holidays plus BH, rising to 25, capped at 5 years service.
- Health care after passing successful probation (6 months)
- Office hours 9-5
- Must stem from a solid admin/administrator background, ideally have worked with and supported engineers in a previous role.
- Live ideally within a 30 min commute from offices in Essex
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure, department is fun but very busy all of the time
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge and experience - be able to demonstrate
- Must be able to manipulate a excel spreadsheet - very important.
- Excellent customer service skills - must be able to demonstrate, give examples
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Articulate, be able to spell and construct sentences well in business writing format.
- Highly organised, a planner.
- Happy to undergo a DBS Check/ Vetting check
- Provide references
If you are interested in this role and meet with the criteria please do no delay in contacting me on 02089711889 / firstname.lastname@example.org