City of London, London
£37000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Senior Systems Engineer - macOS and Jamf
- macOS, Jamf,
* IMMEDIATE START - FLEXIBLE WORKING and ZOOM INTERVIEW PROCESS*
Are you a Senior macOS and Jamf specialist Systems Engineer? Do you have strong in-depth hands-on Jamf Pro skills and experience ideally certified to at least Jamf 300 and perfect if have Jamf 400 too?
- Are you a proactive individual who can work on your own initiative?
- Are you a keen learner and highly organised?
- Are you passionate about macOS and tech?
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU A PERFECT FIT FOR THIS MAC IT SYSTEMS ENGINEER WITH JAMF PRO ROLE?
You will be responsible for delivering a high standard of macOS and Jamf technical expertise while forming part of a culture of continuous improvement within a passionate macOS-focused technical team. Able to work on your own initiative, your expertise and vision will be valued and rewarded.
The success of this position requires:
- In-depth developer-level expertise with Apple macOS and iOS
- Large-scale Apple deployment experience
- Solid understanding of computer networks
- Being comfortable with one or more of these languages: Python, Swift, or Bash
- Solid understanding of Munki and/or Jamf (300 certiﬁcation ideally)
- Solid project and enterprise-level experience
- Apple certiﬁcation
- Exemplary communication and organisation skills
- Proven interpersonal skills
- A passion for technology
- Great customer service skills
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT …YOU'RE OUR PERFECT SENIOR MAC ENGINEER IF YOU HAVE:
- Apple certification
- Jamf 300 and 400 certifications (though if you don't but have this level of knowledge you will be put through these certifications)
AS SENIOR MAC ENGINEER YOUR ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Customer support
- Project management
- Systems and platform development
- On-site customer engagements (subject to travel restrictions)
- Client management
- National and international travel (subject to travel restrictions)
Are you a macOS-focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo is a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line Mac (was Mac OSX) and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers. Looking for skills in macOS, Jamf, G Suite, Salesforce, VOIP, Bash scripting. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS (Mac OSX) IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruiter - Specialist Mac IT Recruitment