£30000 - £35000 per annum + incentive scheme
5 months ago
Are you an experienced Security Service Engineer specilising in Access Control and CCTV system (ideally Pax/Paxton/Videx)? Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working for a family-focused company, that doesn't micromanage their engineers & is rewarding them accordingly to the hard work they put in (a really attractive call out incentive scheme and other usual perks)?
If so, I have a role for you carrying out service, small works fault finding etc covering London.
As their next Senior Security Service Engineer, you will be offered a basic salary paying up to £35K and other great benefits:
- The call out 'financial reward' is their biggest gift to engineers.
- You will be paid £80 on the nose for every call out you do even if it only last 10 minutes.
- Engineers working for this client quite regularly earn an additional £800 in call out over just 1 weekend.
- Working hours are 08:30 to 17:00, anything you work outside of these hours will be classed as overtime.
- Company vehicle: Fully expensed Fiat Diablo
- Really family focused organisation, always be allowed time away from work to attend children's sports days, school plays, visits to the doctors etc. you just make up the time.
If this Senior Security Service Engineer opportunity sounds like an ideal one for you, send your CV today! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Senior Security Service Engineer
Access Control and CCTV (mainly Pax/Paxton/Videx)