£35000 - £40000 per annum + Van with private mileage and more
8 months ago
An NSI Gold security company, based in London, is now looking to hire a Senior Security Engineer to join their current team of 10 experienced engineers. It's a great opportunity for you to join a successful and rapidly growing company and working with some high-end customers. You will be covering their sites in London/within M25.
As their Senior Security Engineer, you will be responsible for installation & commissioning, working on high-level faults, as well as networking.
What have we got to our Senior Security Engineer?
- Basic Salary: up to £40K
- Vehicle - VAN plus private mileage
- Call out ratio is 1 in 4, £200 standby then paid per call out (can work towards not being on the call out if that's something you want to eliminate from your life)
- Work-life balance: working hours 08:30 to 17:30.
- High-end customers
Security systems that they use:
- Access Control - Gallagher, Salto, Winpak, Paxton
- CCTV - the usual however Avigilon experience
- Intruder alarms - Texecom and Galaxy
THE SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Have proven install and/or commissioning experience within the security industry
- Are confident working on IT networks
- Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you think this Senior Security Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
- SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEER -
Installation, commissioning & networking
Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control