£35000 - £40000.00 per annum + Overtime & travel allowance
11 days ago
Senior Security Engineer/Technical Lead
CCTV & ACCESS CONTROL
Technical support/ Senior Lead
A very exciting opportunity has become available for a skilled Senior Technical Support Engineer, required for a large security systems installer/ manufacturer at a prestige site.
If you are a senior Engineer and looking for that next step up, can provide technical support on CCTV & Access control ( Milestone, Paxton, ACT etc) and are looking for a site-based role then this may be the role for you!
I am looking for a skilled senior Security Engineer with a solid electronic Security engineering background ideally with strong Knowledge of IT networking/IP/Troubleshoot and a wide knowledge of the security industry (CCTV & ACCESS CONTROL) .
This role is paying up to £40K with a generous Travel allowance - Site based at a well-known site in London.
This really is an exciting Engineering Technical Support role, working for a dynamic installer/manufacturer with a clear career path and lots of progression.
You will be on the tools 2nd fixing, troubleshooting & commissioning but also responsible for 2-3 engineers from Junior- advanced level, being the first point of call for technical related questions, providing ongoing technical support and training.
Ideally seeking a Senior candidate, who has a SSTS or similar and some IT Networking qualifications (experience with troubleshooting/ commissioning etc)
Duties of the role;
- Provide engineering expertise as onsite Technical Consultant and Engineering Lead for all works.
- Provide technical input with regards to Software systems Provide technical input with regards to CCTV configurations and set up
- Reading security specifications from the client and providing feedback and information for the company to be able to quote for new installations.
- Advise management and clients of new technologies and identify opportunities for upgrade.
- Supervise on site works of project engineers and make sure standards are kept at all times.
- Responsible for commissioning of installations and offering feedback where required.
- Liaise closely with Operations Manager and Project Manager to oversee and manage projects through to successful and timely completion, meeting clients' requirements.
- Quality check engineers' installation works and signing off on completed works.
- Train new engineers to bring them up to speed with various security equipment used on site and provide support through to competence and confidence.
If this role is of interest, please do not delay in applying or feel free to contact me directly either by email or by phone - my direct dial is 02089711889 or email@example.com