Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £150000 per annum + Full Benefits
over 1 year ago
Job Title: Senior IT Recruitment Consultant
Location: Birmingham, UK
Basic Salary: <£50k (open to negotiation) OTE £100/200K+ Full Benefits
0-6K (TH) £6-15K (25%) £15K+ (40%)
The Technology Recruitment team at Eligo is one of our most successful teams and enjoys excellent market presence and success across several technologies.
The relationships and success we've forged in the markets led us to launch an office in central Birmingham where we've successfully established ourselves over the last year at the centre of the UK's thriving tech market.
Now we'd like you to help lead this growth further.
You will be a recognised thought leader in your niche field of tech and actively seek to develop the Eligo Brand and your presence within your market.
You will manage the full 360 recruitment process, developing new business and building your pipeline of clients with a number working exclusively and/or on a retained basis.
You will play an active role in the development of the Business Plan for your niche field.
You will play a key role in identifying and managing commercial growth, opportunities, and threats, developing effective strategies to ensure consistent delivery of revenue targets.
You'll be tempted by the following:
- An opportunity to join an exciting start-up team with the reassurances of having all the support, brand awareness, marketing, and recruitment tools of an established firm.
- Join a knowledgeable team of high achievers.
- Play an active role in helping with the growth of the Birmingham business.
- Work in a smart central based office with a capacity of 18 desks.
- Gain from promotion opportunities as the team grows.
- Benefit from having plenty of autonomy in the role.
- Guaranteed pay review every 6 months with a dedicated personal development plan
- Commission structure tailored for mid/high achieves, paying up to 40%
- Dedicated Resourer, if/when required.
- Additional support & investment - Personal training courses, LI Recruiter, All Major Job Boards, Odro - The Intelligent Selection Process & Exhibiting & Sponsoring specialist UK & International Events & Talks.
- Flexible working hours | Remote working options
- Extended Lunch | Early Friday finish
- Up to 35+ Holidays including duvet days
- 5 Year Sabbatical
- Quarterly Incentives - Fine Dining & Team Events
- Bi-annual Incentives - Dubai, Marbella, Barbados, and more
But we think the real sell is how we'll support you to source more candidates, bring on more clients, work smarter, develop and earn more money. You're going to enjoy it a lot more too.
Let's have a confidential, informal chat, and we can tell you more about us, the role, and any other questions you might have.