€54000 - €66000 per annum
5 months ago
Looking to get involved with an early-stage venture-funded start up, focused on machine learning systems?
To be a part of a team that is truly reinventing the machine learning space?
My client is building enterprise software that will supervise and correct ML systems in production, and they are on the lookout for a Senior Software Engineer, with a strong Python background to help build and architect their first product.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Integration of Data Drift detection and prediction algorithms
- Development and delivery of CI/CD, version control and testing frameworks
- Brainstorm new features and shape the product road map together with the founding team
- Architect, design, and hands-on build the software
- Produce clean, well-documented and efficient code
- Handle automation, infrastructure and orchestration
The ideal candidate has:
- Start-up experience is a must - do not apply if you have not worked in a start-up before
- Data experience i.e. ML systems, big data, BI tools
- Great English communication skills
- Excellent Python experience in back-end development, infrastructure or data engineering
- 5+ years in a similar role
- First engineer or lead engineer in a startup
- Experience with data engineering tools and containerization
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks
- Significant experience with on-premise deployment and integration with enterprise IT systems.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning
- Masters degree
Get in touch for more information!