£28000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
Position: Senior Accountant
Our client is an award-winning accountancy practice and is now actively recruiting a Senior Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected company offering a great salary and benefits. They are looking for a candidate who has practice exposure and up to date online accounting, tax and business skills to enhance the lives of their clients.
- Able to proactively monitor all clients work
- Communicate effectively with all clients
- Able to deal with prospective clients in the initial call stages
- Competent in all aspects tax accountancy compliance work in order to provide support and cover for accountants
- Exposed to different aspects of small practice including cloud setups & integrations
- Monthly reporting on all key performance indicators for clients
- Able to solely review compliance work, deal with sign offs, filings and queries
- Experienced in planning, delegating and managing clients work and deadlines
- Managing a portfolio of clients and being the main point of contact for clients.
- You will be assisted by a team who will take care of the compliance tasks.
- Generate new business from clients, to future proof your career and progress quickly
- Ideally minimum of 3 years' experience in a dealing with tax, real-time accounting, management reporting, staff supervision, client portfolio management (all round practice exposure including Xero, Quickbooks, FreeAgent etc), ability to identify needs and help clients or prospects buy services that will enhance their business lives.
- Technology aware accountant
- You will be a qualified, newly qualified accountant or just 1 paper to clear. (AAT, ACCA).
Salary: Upto £35,000 - The right candidate can easily earn £45,000 Plus.