€90000 - €110000 per annum + 20% bonus
5 months ago
European Project Manager
Our client; a mature Fintech, require a senior Project Manager to join the continental European team.
European Project Manager must have proven experience of end-to-end management of:
- Technical onsite engagements
- Senior stakeholder management
- Feature based product delivery with typical budgets exceeding £1m.
The role may be based anywhere in Europe with regular travel to the London office.
You will report to the Programme manager
European Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Acting as client interface between technology teams and the client
- Build effective working relationships with both delivery and business development organisations
- Managing all aspects of project delivery
- Providing pragmatic project management guidance to clients and colleagues
European Project Manager Essential Skills and Experience required:
- Full life-cycle project management experience
- Agile (i.e. scrum, Kanban, DSDM)
- Familiarity with agile / waterfall blended approaches
- Supporting multiple project resources
- Commercial senior stakeholder management and client engagement
- Working with disparately located teams (both onshore and offshore)
- Financial Services domain knowledge
- Real time payments knowledge space either within a bank or central infrastructure.
- Practical experience of mobilising technology
- Strong team leadership skills