£45000 - £55000 per annum + Flexible working with some remote working
4 months ago
Eligo Technology are seeking a Senior Oracle Database Administrator/ DBA for our global retail and eCommerce client based in the Mansfield's area.
Due to acquisitions and continued expansion, they are seeking to expand the IT team to support their internal systems.
Why Apply for this Role?
This is an opportunity for a confident Senior Oracle Database Administrator/ DBA to join an organisation where your ideas will be heard, and your talents will be utilised to ensure that you enjoy the work you are doing, and you are given the opportunity to express your creativity within a collaborative atmosphere.
Salary - Up to £55,000 + Benefits
This is an office based role with some home working
You will be responsible for:
- Design, development, administration, performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of Oracle databases
- Management and maintenance of back-ups & recovery procedures
- Reviewing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL code
- Security and access control and management of documentation
- Liaise with development team in the full development life cycle of database applications, develop technical specifications, coordinate and conduct database design reviews
- Assist in disaster recovery planning, testing and execution
We are looking for someone with experience in:
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle RDBMS platforms across multiple versions with production support experience in a multi-project environment
- Maintenance, tracing, monitoring and performance tuning of validated Oracle production environments
- Adherence to good Database Design principles and standards
- Extensive PL/SQL development experience
- Experience with OEM, Oracle recovery, Oracle Diagnostics and Tuning Packs
- Thorough understanding of Backup/Restore/ETL processes
- Good working knowledge of job scheduling and monitoring tools
Senior Oracle Database Engineer, Senior Oracle DBA, Oracle, DBA, OEM, ETL, SQL, PL/SQL, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire, Derbyshire
How to Apply
Please update your CV and apply or call Lesley directly on 01943 719315.