West End, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits & bonus
about 2 months ago
Senior Operations Analyst
- Are you an Operations Analyst or maybe a Project Manager or Business Analyst seeking a great Senior Operations Analyst opportunity?
- Would you like to work for a dynamic and fast-expanding global organisation focusing exclusively on the media industry?
- Are you looking to be London-based with flexible working - part office, part home?
As a Senior Operations Analyst reporting to the Head of Project Management Ofﬁce (PMO) you will be part of the Operations team and PMO. As Senior Operations Analyst you will play a leading role in various projects as well as driving continuous service improvements and initiatives across the business.
The role will be hands-on. You will be working on multiple initiatives at once at a low level of detail. This will require a varied skill set across project management, operational and business analysis, business systems, and data analysis.
Your Senior Operations Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Developing solutions to operational issues through analysing problems and processes, evaluating options, and engaging with subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Analysing and producing reports from various datasets - ﬁnancial and operational data
- Work with various arms of the business and stakeholders to analyse and document requirements and processes with the goal of driving changes to improve operational efﬁciencies and overall delivery
- Produce and assist with a range of project and operational artefacts including reports, dashboards, project briefs, scope statements, project plans, workﬂow diagrams, system overviews, user guides, project registers, presentations, and more.
- Work hands-on with IT systems (e.g Salesforce) from an administration perspective to assist with driving solution designs and system improvements in line with business requirements.
- Coordinate the preparation of detailed system drawings, layouts, schedules, and any other information necessary to ensure that the services and systems can be installed according to speciﬁcation.
- Prepare reports and presentations by collecting, analysing, and summarising information
- Follow project management methodology principles to ensure project success
- Manage project performance within agreed tolerances for Beneﬁts, Cost, Scope, Timescales, Quality and Risk
- Extensive skills in operations, project management, and business analysis disciplines with a track record of delivering successful initiatives and positive changes to the
- Qualiﬁcations in project management (e.g PRINCE2) would be advantageous.
- Expert knowledge of and experience with tools such as Excel/Google Sheets, Microsoft Project, OmniPlan, and JIRA.
- Knowledge of diagram tools such as MS Visio or OmniGrafﬂe
- Any technical skills across IT systems such as Salesforce would be a bonus
- 5+ years of experience in IT operations, business analysis, or project management (experience for a highly technical Company would be highly advantageous).
- Experience in analysing issues, documenting requirements, scoping work, evaluating and proposing solutions, and driving work to completion
- Curiosity and desire to go in-depth to a low level of detail on systems, problems, processes, and
- Willingness to get hands-on with IT systems and databases for the purpose of reviewing back-end workﬂows, testing, and implementing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail, as well as an ability to be thorough in all work endeavours.
- Solid experience in ﬁnancial analysis and reporting - conﬁdent in working with ﬁnancial datasets and
- Experienced in working with and analysing sales, ﬁnance, and engineering functions
- Experienced in leading projects and driving work to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on delivering high quality documentation
- Comfortable in an informal environment where teamwork, accessibility and pragmatism are emphasised
- First-class interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills at all levels within an organisation, across all departments and professional disciplines
- Outgoing personality who will develop the reputation of the Company with customers, suppliers and within the industry
- An individual who possesses excellent organisation skills
- Bright intellect with a depth and breadth of personal and professional experiences
- Hold themselves and others accountable for results
£45-50K plus 10% bonus paid quarterly and great package of benefits and flexible working.
Are you an Operations Analyst or maybe a Project Manager or Business Analyst professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo is a leading IT Technical recruitment consultancy. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect IT role. Anne Rooke - IT Recruiter - Specialist IT Recruitment