City of London, London
£42000 - £48000 per annum + On application
4 months ago
Are you an established 3rd Line Mac Engineer looking for an exciting new role to take your career to the next level?
We are seeking a macOS focused Project Engineer with proven skills and experience to join a dynamic team based in London.
As macOS Project Engineer you will be planning and delivering a range of IT requirements and solutions and providing exceptional customer service.
So, what about the role?
As an experienced Apple Mac Project Engineer you will be based in an exciting new state of the art office in the city. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to be involved in the setting up of the latest technology from scratch and having key and senior involvement in IT projects.
This role involves gaining an understanding requirements, recommending solutions that meet needs and fit within a budget. You will then plan the project delivery and execute the project after which you'll review the implementation. When not working on projects, the role provides additional support to the team on more complex issues. The job holder needs to have significant experience as an Apple Mac engineer and should be ideally able to demonstrate a broad range of experience, e.g. networking, storage solutions, servers, device management systems. This role requires you to be highly organised in order to plan and prioritise your own workload. The job holder also needs experience in delivering excellent customer service, alongside high levels of self-motivation and a desire to learn.
- Understand client IT requirements and recommend solutions which meet needs within budget
- Plan, deliver and review IT projects
- Plan and deliver networking, storage solutions, MDM
- Excel in self-management, organisation, documentation, and self-motivation
You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of an IT project. From the initial contact with the client, scoping requirements, developing proposals and costings, planning and executing the delivery, conducting a post-implementation review, including a review of whether the project has generated the required level of income in relation to time-spent.
You MUST have the following?
- macOS skills and experience
- Windows & Windows Server experience
- Third-party software, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Routers, switches and wireless access points
- Networking (DHCP, DNS, IP addresses, subnet masks, etc.)
- RAID storage
- Backup software (e.g. CrashPlan, Carbon Copy Cloner, Veeam)
- Online email hosting (Office 365, G Suite)
- Mobile Device Management Platforms
- Identity Management (JumpCloud, Okta)
Even better if you have these too:
- Project Management
- macOS Server
- Jamf Pro
- Workspace ONE
- CAD software such a VectorWorks, AutoCAD and SketchUp Pro
If this is YOU then please do get in touch now! We look forward to receiving your CV and application!
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo is a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (formerly Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac Recruitment Specialist