City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + On application
5 months ago
Are you an established 3rd Line Mac Engineer looking for a new role to take your career to the next level?
Seeking a Senior Project Engineer in Central London.
You must be an established Senior Mac Engineer with the IT skills and personal abilities to take on a Mac Project Engineer role involving the planning and execution of more complex IT requirements.
This role involves gaining an understanding of requirements, recommending solutions, planning project delivery, executing the project and finally and crucially reviewing the implementation.
Your role as Senior Project Engineer also sees you responsible for managing, mentoring and supporting the other members of the project team. In addition, as Senior Mac Engineer you will also advise and support the Mac IT team on more complex issues.
As Senior Mac Project Engineer (Mac IT Consultant in essence) you will need to have several years of experience as an Apple Mac engineer and should have skills and experience in IT networking, storage solutions, Mac servers, Windows Servers, and device management systems (MDM). As a Senior Mac IT Engineer you must be highly organised and disciplined in planning and prioritising your work. Coupled with this, as Mac IT Project Engineer you must seek to go the extra mile, put customer service first, and be a self-starter always keen to learn more about technology and be abreast of the latest developments in tech.
Do you have:
- Mac IT project management experience
- macOS and iOS device experience
- Windows & Windows Server experience
- Virtualisation (e.g. VMWare, Hyper V)
- Mobile Device Management (e.g. Jamf Pro, Addigy, AirWatch/Workspace ONE, Fleetsmith)
- Identity Management (eg. Okta, JumpCloud)
- Routers, switches and wireless access points (e.g. Cisco, Meraki, Aruba, HPE)
- WAN connectivity (Leased Lines, FTTC)
- Storage (e.g. RAID, SATA, SAS, SSD)
- Backup strategies and software (e.g. CrashPlan, Veeam, BackBlaze)
- Online email hosting (Office 365, G Suite)
Even better if you also have:
- Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Wireless network planning and optimisation
- Synology, QNAP
- ServiceNow (ITSM, CSM, ITOM)
- CAD software such as ArchiCAD, VectorWorks, AutoCAD and SketchUp Pro
- Apple Certifications, such as ACSP
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £55K depending on experience and qualifications
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free travel loan
- Interest-free technology loan
- Ongoing IT training and development
- Monthly team lunches
- Fully-funded Christmas party
- Work from home opportunities
- Wellness programmes
- Education reimbursement
Sounds like you? Then apply now to this Senior Mac Project Engineer position and we will be in touch!
Are you a macOS (Mac OSX) focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Are you looking for Mac IT roles? Eligo is a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (was Mac OSX ) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac IT support job. Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruitment Specialist