South West London, London
£60000 - £90000 per annum + 20% bonus, 10% pension
9 months ago
Senior Linux DevOps Engineer - Financial Sector - 20% bonus
Want to work in a Financial organisation but don't want to deal with the hassle of the commute into Central London?
Have you got experience as a Senior DevOps Engineer in large and complex highly transactional systems, with low latency and high availablity required?
Are you looking for a new challenging role where you will be able to continually strive for innovation, advocate for quality and find effective solutions for complex challenges?
If yes, read on!
A business in SW London in the Financial sector is seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join their collaborative agile development team, working on large and complex systems. In return, they reward their employees with a discretionary 20% bonus (paid out in full over the last 5 years) and 10% pension, among other excellent company benefits.
The successful Senior DevOps Engineer will need to demonstrate production experience in the following technology areas:
- Linux System Administration
- Global Infrastructure, Firewalls, Networking, Security, etc.
- Networking - load balancing technologies etc.
- Monitoring tools such as Prometheus
- Server Automation such as Ansible, Terraform, Groovy, etc.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following scripting languages; Python, Ansible, Bash
- Data log indexing such as Splunk and Elastic Search
- Queueing technologies such as IBM MQ, Kafka, ArtemisMQ
- Large scale containerisation and orchestration including Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher, etc.
The location is ideal for those Senior DevOps Engineers living in Surrey, and south west of the River Thames, as you don't have to commute into Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer who loves their tech and wants to be involved in a large and complex system, which is cutting edge and used by many top Financial organisations.
Interested in this fantastic opportunity? Apply for the role of Senior DevOps Engineer today!