South West London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + 20% bonus, 10% pension
about 2 months ago
Senior Java Engineer - AKKA, Spring, Ansible - Financial Services
Working day to day on a high performing, innovative financial payments application designed specifically for the financial sector, you will have a strong background in Java (8+) and be a problem solver at the highest, most complex level.
You will be a part of a large Java engineering team who work in an Agile environment following TDD and BDD techniques. You will be working closely with stakeholders to produce high quality code which adheres to development standards. Communication is also key as you will be adding to design and technical discussions within the engineering function.
- Java 8+ skills at a Senior level commercially
- Experience working with highly available/resilient distributed systems
- Comfortable working on both back end and front end (although this role is predominantly back end)
- Experience within an Agile delivery environment
- Experience using CI/CD deployment processes
- AKKA (or equivalent) and Spring
- Real-time messaging systems
- DevOps experience within a highly transactional software environment
- Data stories such as MongoDB
This is a role which has high level Java software engineering projects in financial sector to work on day-to-day. They offer competitive salaries and a 20% bonus (paid out for the last 5 years in a row in full), 10% pension plus more amazing benefits. The role is based in SW London with some potential travel.
Eligo Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Java Software Engineering client. To be suitable for this role you must have the right to work in the UK and will be required to complete a pre-employment background check.
Are you a Java Developer or Java Engineer in London looking for a new job but feel this role is not quite right? Send us your CV and arrange a chat to talk about our Java Engineering roles in more detail to see if we have another Java Engineer job for you.