£35000 - £50000 per annum + Commission + Full Benefits
about 1 month ago
Italian Speaking Senior Tech Recruitment Consultant - Based in the UK
Are you fluent in Italian and an experienced Tech Recruitment Consultant looking to join a growing company where you can progress, work flexibly as part of a collaborative team?
Then our International Tech team could be for you!
Who would you be working with?
You would be joining the very successful Eligo Technology team, which is part of the larger Eligo Group. You will be part of the expanding International team with an excellent brand, reputation & connections in their own right and as part of the wider Eligo Technology team in UK and Europe.
You can be working remotely from home or our London / Birmingham / Manchester offices, or take the opportunity to split your week with a hybrid option! If you choose to work from home but still aspire to building a team around you then flexible office space anywhere in the UK is an option.
Want to build your own tech niche in the established Italian territory?
We are the leading Recruitment Provider of SAP personnel in Italy, on the PSLs for the global tech consultancies in Italy, as well as many of the smaller consultancies and SAP End User Clients.
As part of our ongoing growth strategy, we are looking to expand the International team to capitalise on the existing success. There is a great opportunity to leverage existing reputation and relationships in Italy by diversifying and recruiting in broader Tech skills such as Infrastructure and Development, which the Eligo brand is already well known for in the UK.
So if you are experienced in recruiting for Developers (Java, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, Php, Go), Engineers and Managers across ERP, Dev Ops, Linux, Azure, AWS, GCP and Support, then you could build your niche here.
Grow your career strategically, own a new tech niche in the Italian market, and build a team around you.
You'll be an excellent fit for our team if -
- You are fluent in Italian to a native standard
- You are a driven, self-motivated, experienced recruitment consultant looking for autonomy with support.
- You have excellent knowledge and passion for opensource, infrastructure technology and the international tech market as a whole
- You have a track record of winning new business with SME and Enterprise size businesses and global consultancies.
- You are skilled in growing and developing accounts to increase revenue opportunities
- You are looking for trust and flexibility to do what you do best - build long term relationships with candidates and clients and do deals.
- You are motivated by success and growth; growing your recruitment desk and your own career, and your income.