£40000 - £50000 per annum + Commission + Full Benefits
about 2 months ago
Senior IT Recruitment Consultant - 100% Remote working available
Do you want to be part of a supportive, collaborative team but would like the option to work from home?
You want it all - WFM with the option of going into the office or a flexible workspace when you feel the need and still get an invite to the company Christmas and Summer party? Then keep reading!
You'll be an excellent fit for our team if...
- You want to work autonomously but collaboratively with your team fairly and openly.
- You want to grow your recruitment career as a Senior Tech Recruiter working from anywhere in the UK.
- You have existing relationships with a range of tech candidates and clients in Europe/USA (ideally including Germany, Benelux, Netherlands) and are keen to build upon these.
- Your spoken and written English is excellent, and you possibly speak another European language.
- You have excellent knowledge of your tech speciality and are passionate about the international tech market as a whole.
So, what about us?
We're a specialist agency that has grown organically off the back of continued success in the UK and Europe. We operate from impressive offices in SW London, with a network of remote offices/workers across the UK.
We have long term relationships & contracts with a wide range of tech start-ups, media/tech products & owners, agencies, small & global consultancies, public and private organisations.
We are a front runner in Opensource and a leader in Mac infrastructure recruitment in the UK (London & Midlands). We are the market-leading recruiter in Italy for SAP and ERP recruitment, and we are continuing to carve a strong presence across Europe and the United States.
Eligo current IT markets include:
Infrastructure: DevOps, Linux, Azure, AWS, GCP, Support (Mac, Windows)
ERP - SAP: Workforce, Azure, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics
What else can you expect as an International IT Recruiter at Eligo?
You'll have all the resources that make your job easier; a market-leading CRM and website platform, specialist and mainstream job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter, video interview/sales platform, dedicated marketing and operations team to help you with personalised campaigns, resourcing, pitches, tenders etc.
You'll get a full range of benefits and perks, including duvet days, paid sabbaticals, etc.. Still, ultimately, it's the normal, day to day stuff that we know matters too, which is why we focus on the flexibility and support you need to be happy and successful in your business and personal life.
So apply now and learn more about how you could be happy and successful at Eligo, as a Senior IT Recruiter, with a work-life balance and financial success.