€50000 - €65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Multinational company operating in video game field, with 7,5+ employees worldwide, is looking for a Senior IT Project Manager.
The IS Project Manager delivers Information Technology solutions by managing the development, implementation, and maintenance of software development projects during all phases of the project lifecycle (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance) with an emphasis on communication to project sponsors, stakeholders and project team:
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation such as: initiation, delivery plans and budgets.
- Requirements management
- Risks identification and management
- Manage assigned internal and external resources as appropriate to the implementation of project related activities.
- Actively monitor, track, and manage project tasks, timelines, attainment of milestones and overall quality of project activities and deliverables.
- System and Operational Acceptance testing management.
- Implement and facilitate change management within assigned projects: deployment planning, transition to live operation.
- Develop and maintain a Communications Plan and keep the business and IT communities appraised of project plans and related implications.
- Products support management.
- Production of progress and other management reports.
- 5+ years' Experience planning and managing software development and maintenance projects in international, distributed environments, using agile development techniques.
- Demonstrates a critical understanding of functional technical information (user flows, technical system design and workflows) and able to accurately answer relevant questions.
- Technical business system analyst skills including requirements documentation, use case definition, testing methodologies, problem solving.
- Working knowledge of project and workstream management tools such as Jira.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to communicate project scope, status and issues with management and internal stakeholders.
Additional preferred qualifications
- Project management certificate is a plus.
Professional English knowledge is mandatory.
Budget: 65K + 10% Bonus