€55000.00 - €62000 per annum
22 days ago
Are you looking to take on a new challenge in a creative and highly motivated team working to make a positive impact in the world?
Do you want to move upwards in your career, acting as the interface between the hiring manager and candidate market?
My client is disrupting the food and drinks industry and is on the lookout for a Senior Recruiter, who can help them do just that.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising the management team on the state of the candidate market, thus helping shape the future of each team within the company.
- Coordinate staffing from interns to C-level.
- Provide support to the hiring managers from interview training through to onboarding.
- Work on the continuous improvement of their processes and systems
- Managing head-hunters from the initial sourcing to closing of the role
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A university degree or vocational training with an HR focus
- At least 5 years of recruiting experience (and ideally have recruited in the US before)
- Experience recruiting C-level positions.
- Fluency in English AND German
If this sounds like the right role for you, then get in touch for more information!