City of London, London, England
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Company Bonus Scheme, Private Healthcare
5 months ago
Senior Full Stack PHP Engineer - SaaS product
As a Senior Full Stack PHP Engineer do you embrace product-ownership mentality, prioritising the user experience and taking ownership and accountability beyond the usual boundaries of project delivery?
A SaaS business based in South West London, selected as one of Europe's fastest growing technology companies, is seeking several experienced Senior Full Stack PHP Engineers to join their growing development team.
This company are breaking boundaries with technology in order to improve the customer experience for millions. They are rapidly growing and are a completely self-funded company producing state of the art, multi-channel SaaS products for their customers, with over 2 million users every month.
They are always looking to improve on the best way of doing things, and the best tools available. The original developers on the product are now the management team - so they 'get it', are still hands on and not removed from product, so will be part of your day to day iterations as Senior Full Stack PHP Engineer.
As Senior Full Stack PHP Engineer, you will help build new features and modules, you'll be involved in shaping underlying product frameworks and internal processes like code reviews and deployment, and you'll get to participate in feature planning and have real input on the direction the business takes on the product and the company as a whole. You will be given a lot of autonomy over your work, so you will need to be a "do-er" and self-disciplined.
You should be a PHP expert as Senior Full Stack PHP Engineer with a breadth of knowledge, and with product experience working on development of software products that your employer develops and sells (rather than experience developing websites or forms in PHP) and experience completing complex tasks within either the Symfony or Laravel framework such as fixing bugs.
As Senior Full Stack PHP Engineer you'll not only get to learn and use new technology, you'll be the person who helps the business choose what it is and how to get there.
- Varied work on a variety of products - one customer wants to add "machine learning" to chat, someone else wants sentiment analysis on messages, someone else wants to bridge eBay messages and tickets... the list goes on!
- Easy to get to modern office with national rail and district/northern underground lines and overground
- Supportive and creative environment - free snacks, a fully-stocked beer fridge, and team lunches every Friday
- Company server hosting for side projects, books, conferences and anything else for self-improvement!
- Any equipment - choice of Mac or PC with two 4K monitors and adjustable standing desks
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Comprehensive private healthcare, fantastic pension, discounted gym membership
- Future plans for Equity Scheme
So, what are you waiting for? If this role of Senior Full Stack PHP Engineer sounds like the challenge you have been waiting for then get in touch today. Be part of something that is really going places.
Apply now to this Senior Full Stack PHP Engineer role!