West London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Great Package
about 2 months ago
Sept / Oct 2019
To be successful in this role you will need to bring a strong mixture of the following skills and experience:
- Work closely with designers and developers in order to produce, modify and maintain high quality, cutting edge projects across a range of sizes and budgets. You will work across a range of clients in the commercial and not-for-profit sectors.
- Facilitate liaison between UX, design and back-end development teams to develop agency standards.
Experience and background
- Five year'sof experience within a commercial development environment
- Excellent visual design to web skills with strong HTML5 and CSS3 features experience
- Very Strong experience with cross-browser and cross-device code
- Experience of building large-scale sites from the ground up, as well as modifying legacy code
- Highly experienced in building responsive digital interfaces
- Comfortable working with a number of different tools including Webpack and Gulp
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of UI/ UX principles
- Experience CMSs like; Umbraco, EpiServer and WordPress
If this Senior Front-End Developer looks like it could be a good fit, do get in touch with me - Damien Ollerhead - and we can set up a call to go through all the details.