£30000 - £36000 per annum + call out and commission
14 days ago
Service and Maintenance Engineer
Kent & London (M25 coverage)
I am seeking a highly skilled Fire alarm Service Engineer in the Essex, Kent, London area for a GENT accredited client of mine.
Details of the opportunity:
- Fire alarm Engineer/Senior Engineer (scope to progress)
- London and Kent coverage
- Travel-after first and last 30 mins of the day
- Salary up to £36k + ample overtime
- You can expect to earn circa £5k ote on top of basic
- Call out 1 week in 4 (£100-150 per week plus out of hours' time and half if visiting site)
- Gent approved (scope to go on gent training to be certified)
- Duties: Service, maintenance and small works, typically working on Advanced, Kentec, Morley - open protocol panels.
Overview on candidate:
- Several years experience in the fire alarm industry is a must (servicing/ maintaining)
- FIA certified/ or similar qualifications (highly beneficial for this role)
- Able to undergo a full CRB/police check/ 5-10 years
- Able to undergo a full employment check
- Living in an easy commute of London/M25
- Full UK driving license required for this role
If you are an established Fire Service Engineer located in the Essex, Kent or London area area with a solid background of servicing Fire Alarms then please do not delay in applying for this role.
If this role is of interest to you - please apply.