£30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE £100K+ Full Benefits
9 months ago
Senior ERP Recruitment Consultant (UK & International)
100% Remote Working OR Hybrid home/office model available.
Head Office: Wimbledon, London SW19
Our main focus:
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Infrastructure & Support
- Data & Analytics
- Development & Testing
I'm pleased to say at Eligo we are weathering the COVID 19 storm and in fact, we are taking a long term strategic view to expand our teams and our ongoing remote working set up as it seems to be working so well.
The Must Haves:
- Proven track record of 360-degree ERP Recruitment.
- Strong knowledge of the ERP market.
- Be a Self-starter capable and confident of hitting the ground running.
- Must have a New Business/Development mindset.
- Ability to work on your own time without micro-management.
- Able to demonstrate a history of success in your chosen field of expertise.
- Highly professional, and able to demonstrate examples of working to our core values.
- Self-motivated, Driven, Resilient and Professional.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- 100% remote working - supported with cutting edge infrastructure & support.
- A positive, supportive, friendly workplace
- Competitive basic salary
- Personal career development plans - (reviewed every 6 months)
- A commission structure tailored for high achieves paying up to 40%
- Flexible working hours
- LI Recruiter
- Bullhorn CRM
- All major Job Boards
- Odro - The Intelligent Selection Process
- Up to 35+ Holidays including duvet days
- 5 Year Paid Sabbatical
- Quarterly Incentives - Fine Dining & Team Events
- Bi-annual Incentives - Dubai, Marbella, Ibiza, Skiing and more
Please apply or get in touch and we can tell you more about us, the role, and any other questions you might have.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.