€55000 - €85000 per annum
5 months ago
Interested in becoming part o f a start-up that is building enterprise software for supervising and correcting ML systems in production?
My client is a leading ML/AI start-up on the lookout for a Senior Data Scientist, who will work remotely, on prototyping and implementing their AI monitoring systems.
You will get the chance to work alongside a team of experienced Data Scientists and Engineers, and be involved in meaningful work within product, engineering, hiring, and people management.
The basic requirements include:
- Ignore everything below (including the compensation) if you have significant hands-on experience in AI monitoring
- 3+ years of previous experience developing production ready Machine Learning models
- Deep understanding of statistical methods and modern ML algorithms
- Strong experience in Python data stack and ML techniques
- Strong English skills - both oral and written
- You live in or are willing and able to relocate to EU time zones and you are open to travel occasionally
Nice to have:
- ML publications or open source contributions
- Familiarity with model risk management, model monitoring or model maintenance
- Masters or PhD degree
- Start-up experience
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- Paid sick leave and private healthcare plan, and paid parental leave
- Home office, work and well-being allowances (for yoga, gym etc.) and other nice benefits
- Compensation: up to 85,000 EUR/year + equity