City of London, London
£28000 - £33000 per annum + No call out, other incentives, health care
about 1 year ago
PLANNED MAINTENACE ENGINEER - PM ENGINEER - PPM ENGINEER
CCTV - ACCESS CONTROL - INTRUDER ALARM SYSTEMS
NO CALL OUT
About the company:
My client is a leading Security system integrator who offer a full range of systems including access control, CCTV and intruder alarms. They offer a choice of equipment in all security disciplines with particular focus on high end systems & project management.
Est in 1998, NSI Gold Accredited, £30M turnover, based in Buckinghamshire. 150 employees across the business. They are the biggest C Cure and Lenel Dealer in Europe, which in hand comes with its on exclusive training perks for Engineers and staff. Lenel presented Frontline with the EMEA VAR award in 2016.
My client operate largely within the commercial and industrial arena, clients are very varied consisting of offices, blue chip clients, warehouses, banks & accountancies, large American corporations, datacentres, universities, small amount of retail.
About the Service Department:
The Service Department is responsible for 20% of the overall revenue - circa £6M.
Department described by Service and Operations Manager as Busy, Load and FUN!
- Service Department consists of 27 Service Engineers (as it stands, need more) and 8 Administrators.
Service admin/support team looks like this:
- 4 on main desk, rest operating within more specialist contracts.
- Ages range from early 20's right up to 50, a young vibrant team.
- Team - happy bunch, work well together, good team dynamics.
Details of the role:
- Must be commutable to M25 and must be happy to work in the City and Canary Wharf.
- Salary is flexible depending on candidate, up to £33k.
- Travelling time is paid after 45 mins each way.
- Caddy Van - all PM Engineers drive vans.
- Jobs will get sent to the engineers' smart phones at the end of the day, PM engineers will know more in advance, however.
- For central/city London work the use of public transport is encouraged if preferred however you are to drive in on the first and last day of the job.
- Power up/Power off incentive, minimum of £350, this only applies at weekends. Will be paid a min of £350 even if it's just an hour's work.
- Private Mileage, 12p a mile.
- Tolls and congestion charges - all paid for automatically as all vehicle are registered for NPR.
- C.I.A allowance of £50 a month, to qualify you must keep yourself and company vehicle clean, tidy and presentable.
- Profit Share Bonus paid every 6 months, this is paid out equally amongst the business, consistent in achieving this.
- Private Pension Scheme - company pay in 5% after 3 months.
- 10 days paid sick in any 12-month rolling period.
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 plus BH.
- Private Health Care after 6 months
Additional points of appeal:
- Biggest C Cure and Lenel Dealer in Europe
- Amazing training perks and benefits
- Quality of their work and customers
- Every Sept they hold a big Engineering meeting, all engineers are invited to come along to discuss frustrations, ideas, best practices etc followed by dinner and drinks.
- The departmental Managers regularly meet engineers on site to offer support, this will always come with lunch paid for by the company even the Technical Director are all ex engineers and offer continuous technical support to the engineers out in the field
Do not hesitate to apply.