£25000 - £35000 per annum + NO CALL OUT, LOCAL WORK
5 months ago
Basic Salary: up to £35K | NO Call Out | Local work| Company Vehicle | Progression Opportunities | Great work-life balance - 8am-5pm working hours
Are you a Security Service Engineer tired of traveling all around the country? Want more life-work balance? You specilise in servicing Access Control and Intruder Alarms?
We are looking for someone just like you then!
- SECURITY SERVICE ENGINEER -
Intruder Alarms, Access Control Systems: Texecom, Pyronix, Galaxy, Scantronic
What have we got to our Security Service Engineer?
- Basic Salary: up to £35K
- No Call Out
- Work location: 75% Bromley, 25% London
- Company Vehicle
- Great work-life balance - 8am-5pm working hours
- 4 weeks holidays plus Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Fuel cards
- Parking via phone app
- Uniform, smartphone, laptop, specialist meters
- Lots of overtime available on install if you want it, you can put yourself forward for this ONLY if you want it, its mainly wireless installs so very easy
THE SECURITY SERVICE ENGINEER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Have proven service experience within the security industry (specialising in Access Control and Intruder Alarms systems - Texecom, Pyronix, Galaxy, Scantronic)
- Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
It's a great opportunity for an experienced Security Service Engineer to join a growing company and improve your work-life balance!
If you think this Security Service Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!