Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum + car, pension, good OTE
10 months ago
SECURITY SERVICE ENGINEER - MIDLANDS
CCTV, INTRUDER ALARMS
Abouy my client:
A National bespoke technology led 'Electronic Eecurity Solutions' provider who provide a wide breadth of experience and knowledge across a wide field of services and products.
My client employs 15 Engineers across the board, turn over £4M, main HQ in Northern Ireland, with an office in Hemel Hempsted. 70% of business is UK mainland.
An experienced Security Service Engineer, to carry reactive and planned maintenance of CCTV systems (Hikvision, AdPro) and Galaxy Intruder Alarms within a car showroom environment, sites located between Manchester down to Bristol, so ideally looking for someone located in the Birmingham region, will also consider engineers residing in the North West such as Manchester or close surrounds
- An experienced Security (CCTV & Intruder Alarms) Sytems Engineer.
- Live in a suitable location for patch (Manchester to Bristol).
- Have good technical understanding and hands on experience with Hikvison and AdPro cameras and Galaxy Intruder Alarms. Technical questions on these systems will be asked at interview stage.
Relevant role information:
- Offering a salary of around and up to £35k.
- Travel time - paid after 1 hour
- call out ratio and rates - £180 oncall per week, phone calls £7 per call plus normal hourly rate
- overtime amount and rates - normal rates apply
- Vehicle - Ford
- Work Pal, mobile, tablet
- Pension - company pension scheme
- Holiday -28 days per year
- Working hours - 40 hour week and on call rota
My client is keen to get this role filled rather quickly, so if you feel you have the relavent experience then please do not delay in applying.