£25000 - £32000 per annum + travel, callout, overtime, bonus
7 months ago
MULTI DISCIPLINED SECURITY SYSTEM ENGINEER
CCTV - INTRUDER ALARMS - ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
SEEKING A WELL ROUNDED SECURITY ENGINEER
CCTV, INTRUDER ALARMS, ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
My client are an NSI Gold Fire and Security Integrator with an outstanding reputation for excellence based in Hampshire.
The company compromises of Electronic Security Solutions and integration & traditional locksmithing services. Their once humble 3 locksmith locations have grown to an impressive 10 in the past 12 months alone.
They employ 22 including locksmiths and full time engineers across the region. They are seeking an additional Security biased Service and Installation Engineer to cover Hampshire and close surrounds.
Patch: Hamphire and close surrounds - NO LONDON.
What's on offer:
* Basic salary of up to £32k plus package.
* Travel time in paid after 30 mins
* Working hours 08:00 to 16:30
* Call out 1 day a week only apart from weekends, the whole weekend is covered in one sitting.
* Fully expensed company vehicle plus private mileage
* Overtime paid from 16:30 if still on site at time and half.
* Performance bonus paid twice yearly (May and Nov).
* No Sickness incentive equalling to 2 extra days holiday a year.
* You will also attend other commercial sites as and when required.
* Pension scheme * Smartphone, laptop, PPE, specialist tools etc.
About the role:
- Small installations of CCTV, Access Control systems and Intruder Alarms and to be a good pair of hands on bigger installs.
- PPM and reactive Maintenance of Access Control Systems, CCTV/IP and Intruder Alarms.
- Systems you can expect to work on and come across: Texecom, Galaxy, Hikvision, Paxton.
Points of appeal:
* Paid travel after 30 mins
* Flexible working environment
* Training perks and opportunities
* Competitive basic on offer
* Incentive bonus's
* Twice yearly performance reviews and financial rewards.
* Private Mileage
* A company who has you back
* Great company core values