£30000 - £40000 per annum + overtime, pension, travel ETC
about 1 year ago
Security Engineer Wanted!!
CCTV, Access Control systems, Intruder Alarms.
Must have CCTV, Access Control and Intuder Alarm experience
PAYING UP TO £40K BASIC
An NSI Gold Fire and Security Integratorwith an outstanding reputation for excellence based in Hampshire. The company compromises of Electronic Security Solutions and integration& traditional locksmithing services. Their once humble 3 locksmith locations have grown to an impressive 10 in the past 12 months alone.
They employ 22 full-time engineers including locksmiths across the region.
Due to growth, they are now seeking an additional Security biased Service Engineer to cover Ascot and the close surrounds.
Patch: Ascot/Basingstoke and surrounding areas, going into London!!
For this Security Engineer position, they are offering:
- Basic salary of up to £40k
- Travel time paid after 30 mins
- Working hours 08:00 to 16:30
- Fully expensed company vehicle plus private mileage
- Overtime paid from 16:30 if still on-site at x1.5.
- Performance bonus paid twice yearly (May and Nov).
- No Sickness incentive equalling to 2 extra days holiday a year.
- Call out 1 day a week only apart from weekends, the whole weekend is covered in one sitting.
- Pension scheme
- Smartphone, laptop, PPE, specialist tools etc.
Systems you can expect to work on and come across:
- Intruder: Galaxy and Texecom (need to have for this role)including the wireless side of Texecom, Risco, Pyronix
- CCTV: Hikvision (HikV slowly getting introduced across all sites), Bosch, Genie
- Access Control: Paxton, 2N (will provide training on 2N systems).
Sounds like a great opportunity to you???
*** Please note, that you need a proven Security Engineer experience (working on CCTV & Intruder Alarm systems) to be considered for this role ***