£28000 - £33000.00 per annum + full benefit package
7 months ago
Service and Maintenance
CCTV, Door Access, Access Control systems
Kent - Bromley - Dartford
I am seeking a well rounded and established Service Engineer with a solid background in servicing and maintenance of Door Entry, Access Control systems, CCTV in and around the Bromley/Dartford area for a wonderful client of mine - they are a National player, NSI Gold accredited, great reputation.
- Service and maintenance of Door Entry, Access Control systems & CCTV.
- Working within Social Housing Environment - communal flats, local authority buildings and similar.
- Part of the emergency on call rota.
- Bromley, Dartford & close surrounds.
1 week in 5 - £90 standby allowance, then paid from door to door for each call out.
Salary: Up to £32k - £33K plus overtime, call out, paid travel after 1 hour each way, pension, PPE, smart phone, vehicle etc.
- Must have all the required experience to do the job as described, able to hit the ground running.
- Be an already established Security biased Service Engineer.
- Good knowledge of modern CCTV and Door Entry systems.
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 plus bank holidays.
Breakdown for the opportunity:
- Up to £32k/£33k basic salary + overtime, plus travel (travel is paid after 1 hour)
- Van & fuel card
- Phone & iPad
- Training Courses
- Great support network, Team Leader, Contracts Manager
- Quarterly breakfast club
- Beers with the team
- Pension Plan
- Treated like an adult from the get-go.
- Great team dynamics
If this role Security baised Service Engineer appeals please do not hesitate in applying for the role.
firstname.lastname@example.org 0208 971 1893.