£25000 - £32000 per annum + travel time, bonuses, OT, Vehicle, etc
4 months ago
ACCESS CONTROL SERVICE ENGINEER
ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS, AUTOMATIC DOORS, DOOR ACCESS SYSTEMS, INTERCOMS
I am seeking a good level Access Control/Automatic Doors/Door Access Service Engineer for a really good client of mine based in Hampshire to cover the South Coast - Poole along to Southampton, Southern Home Counties, the occasional trip into London.
An NSI Gold Fire and Security Integrator with an outstanding reputation for excellence based in Hampshire. The company compromises of Electronic Security Solutions and integration & traditional locksmithing services. Their once humble 3 locksmith locations have grown to an impressive 10 in the past 12 months alone. They employ 13 full time engineers across the region. You will be affiliated to 2 mainstream cinema contracts and will attend other commercial sites as and when required.
As their next Access Control Service Engineer you will be offered:
- Basic salary of up to £32k
- Travel time in paid after 30 mins
- Fully expensed company vehicle plus private mileage
- Performance bonus paid twice yearly (May and Nov)
- No Sickness incentive equalling to 2 extra days holiday a year
- Working hours 08:00 to 16:30, overtime paid from 16:30 if still on site at time and half
- Training perks and opportunities
- Call out 1 day a week only
- Pension scheme
- Smartphone, laptop, PPE, specialist tools etc.
About the role:
As a Access Control Service Engineer, you can expect to be carrying out PPM duties, also dealing with reactive maintenances of Access Control Systems, Door Access and Automatic Doors, also doing small installations.
Systems you can expect to work on: Pac, Paxton, Senseco Access Control, Siemens Vanderbilt, Intercom Systems.
If you are a seasoned and experienced Assess Control, Automatic Doors, Door Access Service Engineer in or around the Poole area then please do not hesitate in applying for this role!