£28000 - £35000 per annum + well paid call out scheme
8 months ago
An excellent opportunity arose for a skilled Security Service Engineer, specialising in Access Control systems, to work for one of a UK's leading security supplier to join their Access Control engineering team covering London. You will be an intricate part of the business, you will get rewarded for all the hard work you put in!
- SECURITY SERVICE ENGINEER -
Access Control Systems, Door Access Systems, CCTV and IP CCTV Systems
What have we got to our Security Service Engineer?
- Basic Salary up to £35K
- Company Vehicle - fully expensed Fiat Diablo
- Great work - life balance: 08:30 to 17:00 working hours
- Plenty of overtime available to you (this is separate to call out)
- Progression Opportunities
- Great Call-Out scheme: You will be paid £80 per call out even if the call out last 10 minutes - they get 20 to 30 emergency calls per month. Their Engineers have been known (quite regularly) to earn an additional £800 in callout over just 1 weekend
They are a family focussed organisation, you will be always be allowed time away from work to attend your children's sports days, school plays, visits to the doctors etc. - you just make the time up.
They don't micromanage their engineers either & you quite often finish early and are allowed to head straight home and still be paid until the end of the day.
This Security Service Engineer role is for you if you have proven 3-4 years of service experience within the security industry (Access Control, CCTV).
If you are an ambitions Security Service Engineer and this opportunity sounds of interest - let's talk!
Are you a Security engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specialising in security jobs including security system sales, engineering and project managerial jobs. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect fire and security job.