Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Paid Travel Time,Call Out & Overtime
27 days ago
Well established, Hertfordshire based Fire, Security & Lighting provider, with almost 40 years in the industry and approved by NSI's quality standard NACOSS, are now looking for skilled and experienced Security Service Engineer to cover South East of the UK.
Their customer base is varied covering: domestic, retail, commercial, schools, care homes.
Preferred Areas for an engineer to live: Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire, North London.
As their next Security Engineer, you will be responsible for servicing and maintaining of CCTV, Access Control Systems, Intruder Alarms and Door Entry, in accordance with the appropriate British Standard requirements and NSI (The National Security Inspectorate) dictates
Our next Security Service Engineer will be offered:
- Up to £35K Basic Salary
- 40 hours per week commencing at 08:30 with a 1/2 for lunch (Unpaid)
- Overtime paid x 1.33/1.5/2 (depending on days)
- Paid travel time
- Company vehicles with air-conditioning where possible and practical, trackers and Dash Cams are fitted to the vehicles.
- Company Credit Card to enable Staff to cover their expenses, e.g. car parking, congestion charges.
- Company Vehicle, PPE, Uniform & Equipment
- £225/week on-call paid (x 1.75/2.5 for weekends/nights) - 1 in 5 weeks
- Holidays: 23 days + BH
- Progression Opportunities
Security Systems Used:
Intruder: Eaton range, Pyronix, Honeywell - Galaxy
CCTV: HikVision, Pelco, DM, Adpro, Optex
Access Control: ACT, Paxton
Door Entry: BPT, Fermax, Videx
To be considered for this Security Service Engineer position, you will need to have at least 5 years of experience within the Security industry and successfully pass Security Screening and DBS check.
If our Security Service Engineer role sounds like your ideal next career move - APPLY NOW!