North London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + call out + company van + bonus
about 1 month ago
A well-established fire & security company is now looking to hire a Security Service Engineer to join their current team of experienced engineers covering London and North Home Counties It's a great opportunity for you to join a successful and rapidly growing company and working with some high-end customers.
As their Security Service Engineer, you will carry out Service, Maintenance, Fault Find and Repair and Small Works of predominately AOV, CCTV and Fire Alarms systems.
What have we got to our Security Service Engineer?
- Basic Salary: up to £35k basic salary - with a pay review after 3-month probation period
- Company Van
- Monthly commission structure/bonus for approved recommendations turning into remedial work - typically 10% once over the threshold
- Work-life balance: 35-hour week and flexible working hours
- All commercial work - bars, hotels, restaurants etc
- Call-out is flexible, no strict policy; call out 1 in 4 (sometimes 1 in 5); £70 standby then paid per call out door to door; very little physical call outs!
THE SECURITY SERVICE ENGINEER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Have proven install and/or commissioning experience within the fire & security industry
- Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you think this Security Service Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
- SECURITY SERVICE ENGINEER -
Service, Maintenance, Fault Find and Repair and Small Works
AOV, CCTV, Fire Alarms