£30000 - £35000 per annum + Travel Time + Profit Share
about 1 year ago
Security Service Engineer Wanted!!
CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms.
Security PM Engineer (Security Planned Maintenance Engineer)
A leading NSI Gold Accredited Security system integrator who offer a full range of systems including access control, CCTV and intruder alarms, with£30M turnover, are now seeking to hire an ambitious Security Service Engineer to cover London and surrounding areas.
Access Control, CCTV and a small amount of Intruder Alarms.
About the Service Department:
The Service Department is responsible for 20% of the overall revenue - circa £6M.
Department described by Service and Operations Manager as Busy, Load and FUN! Service Department consists of 27 Service Engineers (as it stands, need more) and 8 Administrators.
The departmental Managers regularly meet engineers on-site to offer support, this will always come with lunch paid for by the company even the Technical Director is an ex-engineer on hand for continuous technical support to the engineers out in the field.
For this Security Service Engineer position, they are offering:
- Basic salary of up to £35K
- Travel time is paid after 45 mins each way
- Fully expensed Passat Estate (OR a choice of a Caddy Van)
- Power up/Power off incentive, minimum of £350, this only applies at weekends
- Profit Share Bonus
- C.I.A allowance of £50 a month
- Tolls and congestion charges - all paid for automatically as all vehicle are registered for NPR
- Private Pension Scheme - company pay in 5% after 3 months
- 10 days paid sick in any 12-month rolling period
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 plus BH
- Private Health Care after 6 months
As their Security Service Engineer, you will be a part of the call out rota:
- 1 DAY in 9.
- If your call out falls on a Tuesday, you will be standby engineer to the main engineer.
- Call outs are paid from door to door, paid at time and a half or double time.
- Standby rates:
- £30 Mon to Thursday
- £50 Fri
- £75 Sat and Sun
- You get 11 hours rest time if called out after midnight, calculated from when you get home
Please note, that you need a proven Security Service Engineer experience (working on CCTV & Access Control and Intruder Alarm systems) to be considered for this role.
Sounds like a great opportunity to you???