£30000 - £33000 per annum + Travel Time + Call Out + Overtime
9 months ago
SECURITY SERVICE ENGINEER - MIDLANDS & THE NORTHWEST
(PLANNED & REACTIVE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER)
CCTV, INTRUDER ALARMS, ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
A National bespoke technology-led 'Electronic Security Solutions' provider who provides a wide breadth of experience and knowledge across a wide field of services and products. They 15 Engineers across the board, turn over £4M, main HQ in Northern Ireland. 70% of business is UK mainland.
An experienced Security Service Engineer, to carry reactive and planned maintenance of CCTV systems (Hikvision, AdPro) and Galaxy Intruder Alarms for various sites covering from Manchester area as far down as Bristol.
For this Security Service Engineer, you will be offered:
- Offering a salary of around and up to £32/3k.
- Travel time - paid after 1 hour
- Callout ratio and rates - £180 on-call per week, any phone calls taken when on call you will be paid£7 per call plus a normal hourly rate for physical call outs.
- overtime amount and rates - normal rates apply
- Vehicle - Ford
- Work Pal, mobile, tablet
- Pension - company pension scheme
- Holiday -28 days per year
To be considered for this Security Service Engineer position you must have a good technical understanding and proven hands-on experience with Hikvison and AdPro cameras and Galaxy Intruder Alarms. Technical questions on these systems will be asked at the interview stage.
Over to you!
If you think this Security Service Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. Looking forward to hearing from you!