Brighton, East Sussex
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Travel Time + Call Out + Overtime
about 1 year ago
Tired of working in a company where you are micromanaged & treated as just a number?
A well-established security provider within the UK and worldwide is looking to hire an ambitious and experienced Security biased Reactive Maintenance Engineer to cover Brighton and surrounding areas. You will be treated like an adult from the get-go and working in team environments as well as alone and unsupervised, will not be micromanaged.
For this Security Reactive Maintenance Engineer position, they are offering:
- Between £28K - £33K basic salary
- Paid travel time + overtime = extra £3-4K on top of your basic
- £90 standby
- Fully expensed Company Van
- Quarterly breakfast club
- Beers with the team
- Pension Plan
- Great training
- Great support, Team Leader, Contracts Manager - Flexible and accommodating attitude
Site Hours 08:00 to 17:00 (swings and roundabouts), must give 1 hour each side of the day in travel.
As their Security Reactive Maintenance Engineer, you will be part of a call out rota (1 in 5/6) which is paid as follows:
- Single rate from 17:00 until 21:00
- Time and a half 2100 to Midnight
- Midnight to 06:00 Double time
This Security Reactive Maintenance Engineer is for you if you have proven service experience within the security industry.
If our Security Reactive Maintenance Engineer sounds like the perfect role for you - send us your CV today!