City of London, London
£26000 - £32000 per annum + Profit Share Bonus + No Call Out
11 months ago
Security PM Engineer (Security Planned Maintenance Engineer)
A leading NSI Gold Accredited Security system integrator who offer a full range of systems including access control, CCTV and intruder alarms, with£30M turnover, are now seeking to hire an ambitious Security PM Engineer to cover London area. No call-outs included in this position, giving you a great opportunity to maintain your work-life balance!
Access Control, CCTV and a small amount of Intruder Alarms.
Every Sept they hold a big Engineering meeting, all engineers are invited to come along to discuss frustrations, ideas, best practices etc followed by dinner and drinks.
About the Service Department:
The Service Department is responsible for 20% of the overall revenue - circa £6M.
Department described by Service and Operations Manager as Busy, Load and FUN! Service Department consists of 27 Service Engineers (as it stands, need more) and 8 Administrators.
The departmental Managers regularly meet engineers on-site to offer support, this will always come with lunch paid for by the company even the Technical Director is an ex-engineer on hand for continuous technical support to the engineers out in the field.
For this Security PM Engineer, they are offering amazing benefits, including:
- Basic salary circa £30K
- No call out.
- Travel time is paid after 45 mins each way.
- Power up/Power off incentive, a minimum of £350, this only applies at weekends. Will be paid a min of £350 even if it's just an hour's work.
- Caddy Van - all PM Engineers drive vans.
- Private Mileage, 12p a mile.
- Tolls and congestion charges - all paid for automatically as all vehicle are registered for NPR.
- C.I.A allowance of £50 a month, to qualify you must keep yourself and company vehicle clean, tidy and presentable.
- Profit Share Bonus paid every 6 months, this is paid out equally amongst the business, consistent in achieving this.
- Private Pension Scheme - company pay in 5% after 3 months.
- 10 days paid sick in any 12-month rolling period.
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 plus BH.
- Private Health Care after 6 months
If this Security PM Engineer sounds like an ideal position for you, apply NOW!