£25000 - £38000 per annum + x 1.5 Overtime, Bi-Annual Bonus AND MORE
12 months ago
Security Maintenance Engineer (predominately site based)
An NSI Gold Fire and Security Integrator with an outstanding reputation for excellence based in Hampshire, are looking to hire a skilled and self-motivated Security biased Maintenance Engineer to cover Dorset and the close surrounds, predominately site based at a local Hospital.
The company compromises of Electronic Security Solutions and integration & traditional locksmithing services. Their once humble 3 locksmith locations have grown to an impressive 10 in the past 12 months alone. They employ 22 including locksmiths full-time engineers across the region.
As their next Engineer, you will be responsible for PPM and reactive Maintenance of Access Control Systems, CCTV/IP and Intruder Alarms.
For this Maintenance Engineer, you will be offered:
- Basic salary of up to £38k
- Travel time in paid after 30 mins
- Fully expensed company vehicle plus private mileage
- Working hours 08:00 to 16:30, Overtime paid from 16:30 if still on-site at time and half.
- Performance bonus paid twice yearly (May and Nov).
- No Sickness incentive equalling to 2 extra days holiday a year.
- Pension scheme
- Smartphone, laptop, PPE, specialist tools etc.
- Training perks and opportunities
Call out 1 day a week only apart from weekends, the whole weekend is covered in one sitting.
Systems you can expect to work on and come across:
- Intruder: Galaxy and Texecom (need to have for this role) including the wireless side of Texecom, Risco, Pyronix
- CCTV: Hikvision (HikV slowly getting introduced across all sites), Bosch, Genie
- Access Control: Paxton, 2N (will provide training on 2N systems).
If you are an experienced Maintenance/Service Engineer of various security systems, and you want to work for a stable company, who has your back - this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you!
APPLY NOW or give me a call for a more detailed chat.