£25000 - £38000 per annum + x 1.5 Overtime, Bi-Annual Bonus AND MORE
over 1 year ago
Security Maintenance Engineer (predominately site based)
An NSI Gold Fire and Security Integrator with an outstanding reputation for excellence based in Hampshire, are looking to hire a skilled and self-motivated Security biased Maintenance Engineer to cover Dorset and the close surrounds, predominately site based at a local Hospital.
The company compromises of Electronic Security Solutions and integration & traditional locksmithing services. Their once humble 3 locksmith locations have grown to an impressive 10 in the past 12 months alone. They employ 22 including locksmiths full-time engineers across the region.
As their next Engineer, you will be responsible for PPM and reactive Maintenance of Access Control Systems, CCTV/IP and Intruder Alarms.
For this Maintenance Engineer, you will be offered:
- Basic salary of up to £38k
- Travel time in paid after 30 mins
- Fully expensed company vehicle plus private mileage
- Working hours 08:00 to 16:30, Overtime paid from 16:30 if still on-site at time and half.
- Performance bonus paid twice yearly (May and Nov).
- No Sickness incentive equalling to 2 extra days holiday a year.
- Pension scheme
- Smartphone, laptop, PPE, specialist tools etc.
- Training perks and opportunities
Call out 1 day a week only apart from weekends, the whole weekend is covered in one sitting.
Systems you can expect to work on and come across:
- Intruder: Galaxy and Texecom (need to have for this role) including the wireless side of Texecom, Risco, Pyronix
- CCTV: Hikvision (HikV slowly getting introduced across all sites), Bosch, Genie
- Access Control: Paxton, 2N (will provide training on 2N systems).
If you are an experienced Maintenance/Service Engineer of various security systems, and you want to work for a stable company, who has your back - this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you!
APPLY NOW or give me a call for a more detailed chat.