North West London, London
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Overtime Paid x1.5
about 2 months ago
An excellent opportunity arose for a skilled Security Install Engineer to work for an NSI gold company which over the years has become one of the leaders in Security industry, turning over 2.5 Million and they are aiming to double in in the next few years!
Due to low staff turnover, they are expanding at a steady rate and are now ready to invest time and effort for the right Install Security Engineer to join their London installation team.
- SECURITY INSTALL ENGINEER -
CCTV, Access Control, Intruder, Door Entry, Fibre, Data, Home Automation
- London, home counties -
What we can offer you as one of our Security Install Engineer?
- Basic Salary: up to £42K
- Overtime Paid x1.5
- Company Vehicle
- NO call outs! = Work-life balance
- Progression Opportunities
- In-house Manufacturer's Training Sessions
- High-end residential (luxury properties/mansions) & commercial sites only
This Security Install Engineer role is for you if you...
- Have proven installation experience within the security industry 1st fix and 2nd fix (CCTV, Access Control & Intruder Alarm), working on Avigilon, Paxton, Honeywell Range, BPT and Texecom systems to name a few.
- Have strong knowledge of IP system networking and commissioning systems.
- Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you think this Security Install Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!